Saturday, March 7, 2009

March 2009

Before I begin, I want to take a moment to say goodbye to my Great-Aunt Ruby Graley. She passed away on March 5, 2009 after a long illness. She was 94 years old. She loved the Lord her whole life and I have such a peace of knowing she is with Him now. Goodbye Aunt Ruby, thank you for all the wonderful memories.

Well, February was a crazy month. Just after my Dad and Stepmom left from their 2 week visit, I proceeded to get a horrible virus that even had me in the ER once.(Thanks again for taking me Sandy!) John was on the Big Island training and had to make an emergency flight home to take care of me. It has been almost 4 weeks and I am just now starting to feel normal. John is home with us for a little while, so hopefully we can all stay well and enjoy some quality family time.

It is AJ's favorite time of the year. BASKETBALL SEASON! AJ's team lost today, but AJ scored 3 three-point shots in a row. Below are a couple of snapshots.




I have also included a couple of shots from my monthly Bunco group. I get together with a great group of ladies on the first Friday of every month to play. We have such a good time playing, chatting and eating good food. We even have the chance to win Longaberger items at the end. I look forward to it every month! We had a green (St.Patrick's Day) theme this month. I hear next month is a Pajama Party theme. Can't wait!

(L-R) Sandy, Myself, Shawn, Debbie & Victoria


(L-R) Janet, Tammy, Sharon, Sherry & Bev